KLIA__UK

25th september
very eventful day for me .. didn;t sleep the night before ..
it was a very memorable day .. being a man .. lol not afraid to tell i cried till i sleep at 530 i think .. the people i'll miss .. the people i love so much ..
anyways .. glad i suprised my darling the day before .. muahxx.. love u .. but y u cry at home1 ..

happy suprise or ,, err .. 24 th !! 0+2+3+10 !!

same spects !!
woke up a lil late .. arnd 8 ..packed . etc .. left arnd 845 ... poor ying choy n xu couldn't come . had exams .. but thx for trying to make it .. i'll miss u guys very much
very emo in the car.. well , reached the airport .. jim n jordan n kk couldn't make it at 1st but thx god they made it but pretty late . just in time ..
thank you darling sin dru , my bro , ye fen , my sis , jit , sai meng , tah yung , hann , wei lun for coming .. really made my day ..

us !!
lucky no ugly pictures of me taken on the way in .

my darlings frens brothers sisters .. we're all relatives huh
well i arrived 6 hrs ago . its really cold here .. will update more soon !!
gotta sleep its 1230 already ..
haven sleep for quite long ..
i think i left out a few things .. so maybe need hann or jj to help me take over ya
server is down cant upload pics

Comments

issa-sa said…
HEY, hope you enjoy UK, and best of luck there! update plx =P

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )