my uk life thus far


the big family in uk .. lol


me living in uk . all alone .. feeling weird , having to wake up at 7 every weekday just to be in time for my lectures and etc .. my accommodation is 40min away , which is a real pain n every morning have to rush with the working people ..
my routine goes on for every single day .. having my own sandwich in my trusty Tupperware, having fruits before or after every meal i've taken .. cooking dinner as always .. going for sports and a lil gym session if i'm free.. finishing up my homework .. luckily not doing too much of my own laundry ..
my routine goes on n on .. except for weekends where i take timeout to meet my friends for dinner and joining malaysian society n on sundays we'll have football n have time for my own stuff ..
this week here .. 2nd week .. we have only like 3 days of sunlight .. most days are gloomy if not drizzling ..
had a fantastic indian dinner on monday .. which was actually almost 20 pounds but we're heavily subsidise by the hall n paid only 5 pounds ..

me n my frenz at indian dinner
n wed i had basketball training session .. still haven't gotten the kick yet .. think they're gonna kick 10 more out or so .. we also had the OGM meeting for malaysian society .. so many things planned up for the year ..pretty interesting ..
oh .. and also i went to london eye last week .. pretty interesting . .saw a couple dress in bridal clothes went on also .. damn cool ..

me n a cambridge guy ..

the bride n the groom

me n jj at the nice CURVE
and then on last saturday went to celebrate my birthday .. sort of .. had chinese buffet for 8.50 pounds for 1 person .. lol .. so expensive compared to MAS

me n my mom dinner
had to do my own grocery some more .. lol .. went sainsbury shop shop ..

shopping for groceries

home cook mee !
then on the recent friday we had some sort of a ball .. every1 dress in tux ..
people here really dress in tux n like bow ties .. wonders why .. i was the only 1 in pink n white tie .. hehe .. weird weird .. it wasn't really fun .. the songs they played was next to crap .. lol ..

all nice n ready
and yesterday was full day of sports .. and i even joined lion dance .. was the back of the lion .. quite nice.. but tiring though .. then went to have dinner with friends in chinatown n went strolling around london n ended up in yheu shen's place before we went home ..

dinner at chinatown


simply graceful in me the dark walkin aint it
take care peeps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )