past 2 weeks .. week 7-9 in uk ..


me n nick infront of my uni !!


So sorry guys for not being to update my blog earlier ..
been very very busy with my things sports and stuff ..

I'll start by saying my multiply www.nigelhehn.multiply.com
is rather active with pictures updated every alternate days .
Also , i have a video of my game in basketball in there .

This time around i shall start with highlights over the past 2-3 weeks
1st off would be food .. countless food .. i've cooked CURRY ! CARBONARA ! ROAST CHICKEN ! BURGERS ABC SOUP AND ETC !! .. I CANT BELIEVE I'M COOKING GOOD FOOD
and i'm doing it pretty quickly with the help of my flatmate ! so now i'm saving time in cooking and i'm eating healthy and good food !!

my curry chicken dinner .. served to perfection with vegetables and scramble eggs


noticed i cooked 2 pots !!


abc soup


burgers


char seiw roast chicken with cauliflower

2nd would be nottingham busa badminton games .. Although we lost as early as the 3rd round .. well the whole imperial team crashed on the 2nd day of a possible 3 days .
we partied all night long !! .. we are an average team in badminton but we're such
a great team while partying .. honestly we can have fun .. n i think i'm the youngest in the team !! it is just so much funs with them .


when it was broad daylight .. my game ..


us digging into massive amount of fish n chips and kebabs


watching games !! nottingham


the hyper team at night


me and my mix captain n partner !!


pure fun !!


free wine gone in 10minutes between 6 of us !!

3rd , CALEB AND NICK CAME TO LONDON !! ..that was like 1 of my busiest weekend because i had sports and everything on .. but we sure had fun !! . .and i hope
i did well to accommodate them .. it is really fun having people close to you visiting !! .. we had 4 seasons ( duck rice ) awesome ..

us in 4 seasons !


friendship 1st .. sweetest thing ..

4th , we're on a comeback after we lost 4 matches out of 5 in our opening badminton games .. devastating to lose close everytime we play .. Now that anthony gibson ( former england numner 6 ) is playing for us again , we began our comeback by beating LSE 5-3 .. we have to win all our remaining matches or we'll get relegated !! ..


us and the UCL team
5th , we lost our 1st game against reading in basketball .. every1 was just so lack of motivation . but the guys swept st. mary aside yesterday !! i wasn't playing because i had badminton with LSE .. which may be bad news because i have to train hard to regain my spot !! ..tonight got training got to buck up !!!


us in our 7 years old jersey .. against kings .. 1 of the best games
The past weeks have been relatively routine work .. with more and more chem eng ( chemical engineering ) stuff coming into my mind .. its tough but some are pretty interesting .. wondering how i can apply them when i work for felda next time though .. i have to remind myself to study as i'm not under f&m scholarship ..
so have to work really really hard ..

kfc ain't that bad !!!

looking forward towards christmas holidays , going skiing in les arcs ( france )
8 day trip .. i do not know why i've spend so much money up till now ..
maybe i've been spending w/o realising .. the good thing is i'm spending the money i'm allocated by some1 else not my parents .. so indirectly i am already earning my own bit of money ..

had this experiment for thermodynamics the other day . Mr jerry , my thermo tutor
, a malaysian as well .. allowed us to play with this small piston thing where suprisingly by just compressing it in a fast speed in an adiabatic system the cotton in it reaches around 500K and it actually ignites it !! .. so cool ..
lectures have been confusing but the tutorial has helped us clear up a fair bit ..

the fantastic device .. Hyman piston i think

mr jerry n the next *toy*

food is still alright as i still go on weekend affairs with the same gang ..
we had so many people .. i think 12 the last gathering !! .. because nick n caleb was here as well !! .. it was so so fun .. more people=more fun=more food !!
ke lun and friends are organising a pot luck tonight in southside .. hopefully it'll be nice !! .. i have to grab a nap now .. hope i didn't miss out anything in my post !!

good night UK !!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wooo i found yur blog!
need anot la u, put up all the pics of food. hahaha. u made so many roast chickens, marinate sendiri one ah? cool cool :D

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )