Chinese new year eve 08 '


Me and my mommy , she is such a poser like me

2008 !!! First it was my 1st new year in LONDON
Now it is my 1ST CHINESE NEW YEAR IN LONDON !!!
Sad to say , i had exams on the 7th and 8th of Feb ,faired badly ( am not sure of the outcome yet )
hall dinner , spring roles , herbal egg , beef curry , fried bean curd.
but it was something for me to look into and learn from my mistakes .
Knowing i do not have much time to study , i will have to make full use of my time considering i also live 30minutes away from UNI .
Leave the sad things apart, time to look forward to the new year !

Prior to the the New year eve , i cooked up something for my mom and myself . I just couldn't stand burying myself in the books on CNY eve !! .. Books aside , cooked some tikka masala beef and fried omelette with prawns , musroom and spring onions .The omellete was the 1st i made successful Cooked chicken soup with spinach as 1 of the side dish as well . I couldn't get any chinese cookies so i got some milk chocolate chip cookies as a replacement . Had it freshly baked out of my oven every time i wanted to eat it .
hall free dinner , fried bean curd , herbal eggs , fried rice , cucumber chicken .
It was a really sumptuous meal and i had to shoo my mom off right after because i have to study .
my dinner , capsicum potatoes mushroom rice , spinach abc soup , omellete and fried tikka masala chicken
Sad to say , things didn't go as well as i expect in my exams .
More to come peeps ..
Cookies nice ..
awesome beef curry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )