MU vs BARCA !!

Woke up with my body aching after 4 hours of football at leaver's party and 30minutes of non stop swimming in Uni's pool .. Damn it .. I've never felt so tired in my life before.
Pulling myself out of bed on a rainy morning, i was determine to do some serious revision.
Darn , the day was wasted as usual , with a bit of chatting here and there, a bit of facebooking and a bit of lazying around.
Boom !! it was time for Football again.
Traveled 30minutes to Gloucester Arm to watch the game .
got there an hour before kick-off to make sure we get good seats.
Heck, this feels like M'sia, except we're in a bar not mamak.
So the game went on and Darn Ronaldo for missing the spot kick.
Useless guy , Mu totally suck big time. Ronaldo's potential was wasted in the centre where rooney took the flanks instead with the famous 'poacher' Tevez wasting his energy in the middle as well.
The guys were so soo loud !! shouting every time either side had chances..
But then again , it was me n Jun who grabbed the spotlight yet again !!!..
DO you know who he is ?
IF you watch SKY SPORTS or ESPN , u will know him !!
JOHN DYKES
Do you know him ?? Former Everton, Liverpool, Aston Villa Man City and England player in the late eighties and early nineties in the golden era of Liverpool !!
STEPHEN MCMAHON !!!

Look how daring me and Jun got , lucky us !! We'll be back for more !


NICE SHIT !!! Steve McMahon and John Dykes ! former Liv player i think . I know my hair is ugly but who cares !!!

They're gonna be there for MU vs Chelsea game again.. So we're gonna meet them there !!
Check this out.. Gloucester Arm . Here I come !!! .. Oppps i need to study !! cya guys ! ..
It doesn't hurt to ask for a picture. Nice !

Nigel Kheng Wei Hehn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )