Examination post...

I've been studying for my exams that i realised i haven't been blogging for almost a month ..
I should just type something just for the sake of keeping my blog alive'.

Maths paper for hard, but i thought i survived. Lets hope for other papers to be like that.
Then it will be a win win situation for both the lecturers and me !! lol ..
Slept 9 hours yesterday due to fatigue, no idea how i got soo tired.

So Electricity rates are going up, petrol prices are up again in Malaysia. 'wonders how i am going to survive back home' Sukma is in Kuala Terengganu this year, which explains why there is no basketball event held..

Manchester wins Champions League and Ronaldo is leaving probably next season. Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wengers shape players but i guess the players are not appreciative enough or maybe this two old guys doesn't do PR.

Before the next month my exams would've finished, i would've been to Cambridge Norway and Swindon ... N then next month, you will see my funny face pop up in 'you know where'
Can't wait ..

5 more papers ... come on !! Score the damn papers right !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )