EXAMS ARE OVER !!

So here i am .. sitting in front of my lappie at 430 a.m. after a great great night out partying with all my friends !!!
So the exams came to an end.. I played 3 hours of football straight after.. ran like i never ran before. kick like i never kicked before.
We played against a bunch of super good Thais. We had 13 against their 8 and yet they beat us 2-1. They were really really good. AND ME SCORING the only goal !!..
It was a brilliant touch, a sweet control with my knee, an a half volley down the goal ..
Just amazing. Didn't know how i did it honestly.
Had lunch with Beth in some sushi place..
So here's my verdict again about my first year.
1) I love Imperial because they allow me to use PENCIL in my exams.
2) You have to do only a few question out of a certain number, and hell, if you picked the wrong 1, ur doom.
3) 2nd year awaits me.. And i am dying for it..

Shit, it is 432am and the sun is out.. damn it, i am leaving for Cambridge at 830 later. Die larh, 3 hours of sleep mana cukup. No worries, energy drink it is !! had cramps on my leg today thanks to the excessive running, drinking and dancing !!! lol .. who cares !!! I finished 1st YEAR !!!

Imperial is cool. The people are even cooler. Glad i got into this nice place.!!
I'm off to bed now !!! need to sleep ! haven't been sleeping too well..

1st year 1st class honours, here i come get u !!

Nigel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )