Knackered ...

I think i am finally entitled to use this word. Knackered ! ....

Pheww .. what a day it was .. I watched Hellboy yesterday afternoon.. Unfortunately fell asleep at some point of the movie.. went balling afterwards then watched yet another movie , X-Files !!!
n yes.. i fell asleep again !!!!...

Woke up to play basketball with Hsiang... won't be seeing him in like 3 years !!! as usual, lazy me, just didn't bother playing ... met Jiang, Hsiang's couzzy ... she look so god damn tall !! still the same old her though ..

Slept for like 2 hours.. went to play Badminton with Andrew !!... Man .. at least i took his student to 3 sets !! ... me n my legs are like ... uncoordinated .... of well.. I still haven't started my training yet..
Sitting here in front of my laptop ... looking at my results .. feeling Astonished !! .. didn't expect it to be that good... enough said ..

I need some rest.... my body is not mine anymore .. every part seems to be falling out !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )