Penang Trip

I've been really tired... not much studying done .. who cares !!!
Us, in Penang Island series take 1 !! Caleb: This is 007 ...


I am soo soo sorry guys for not updating....
Too busy to update my Norway pics .. its all in Facebook already though..
Rather busy since i got back .. its been 20 days already since i got back ..
I've been seeing different people since day 1 till today !!! ..
I think i've seen almost all of my buddies finally !!! I sooo need to start work ..
Right, PE1 had our very little escape from city trip to Penang..
Downtown to Yheu Shen and Jing Ting ( our new recruit ) !!! ...
10 of us in 2 cars.. Awesome food yet again, with awesome people,
WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR !!! ..
This is like the Perfect ESCAPE !!!
I'll once again let the pictures do the talking ..
3 days 2 nights trip !! with a minimum of 5-6 meals a day !!! ..

me leading the banana boat pack .. there were 10 of us but only 8 of us came back !!!
my awfully amazing jump over WEI KIAT
I'm leading Yheu Shen, unfortunately, he breeze pass me afterwards..
Hmmph , like Hui Sien says, PE1 unfortunately destined for guys only ... only 8 girls .. full stop.
PE 1 conquers the beach and islands of Penang !!
Best Char Siew ever .. We're awfully lucky when it comes to parking as well !!!
Lots of Pillow talk and Drinking games..
And pillow fight !!! I have no idea i was using a bottle !!

Will upload more soon..

Special Thanks to Caleb for photographs ..
A tribute to all the amazing people who went !! ..
CWK and Yvonne for the cars, Chee Lynn, Jing Ting, Nicole, Jian Wei, Ming Han, Yuva, Kuok Shern, Caleb, myself and Yheu Shen for being such a good host !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )