Malaysia

Hmmph, so I am back in my Tanah Air. Funny, I don't really crave for local delicacies.

I actually miss London. The cool air, I never sweat whenever I jog, just put on my shades and jog. However, in Malaysia, I run out of steam after a quick 15minutes jog or a 20 minutes badminton singles game.

Malaysia still has the best food to offer, the best supper you can get in town. Do contact me if anyone of you are free for a chat, I want to catch up with all my friends before I leave for UK on the 1st of August (only a month to go now ). Oh and please, if you guys want to play futsal I am always geared with my kits :)

It has been family, basketball, badminton, friends and swimming so far. I think I'm getting older(wiser), I do not like to go out late at night any more.

PS: I still love sports.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )