how my brain works


I love how my brain works. Call me a geek if you like, I was formulating my thoughts for Flowsheet Design Project while I was brusing my teeth and being a vain pot checking out myself on the mirror. Then I structured it in my head on how I wanted to approach the report later.. lol.. Then I realised how awesome my brain is .. haha..

Next, I was cycling to the Uni to do work and I just realised that I slept like a log during my trip to and back from Birmingham. Here was what my friends told me when I was sleeping on the way.

on the way : One of our busses broke down, so we stopped for a good 30minutes and some guys came to join us on our bus. stopped at a stopover ( this i was awake ) and later continued our journey on a UCL bus, where we went to a wrong venue twice and arrive 1 hour late. No IDEA


Back: Journey was 2am-630am. 2 hours later than scheduled, due to a major crash that happened, hence the motorway became 1 lane instead of 3. No idea whatsoever, there was condensation hence, the bus was dripping water.. no idea again. Just know that I got back to UNI and I woke up that's it..


Cool boy Nig.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )