2010..

It has been a great year 2010 I must say. So many things Ive learnt which has determined who I want to become.
Great start to the year when I got my Bp internship followed by a successful knee operation.
On the road to recovery, was dazed by the beauty of audrey and subsequently fell in love with her. It's been a really sweet 10 months now though we still share the craziest argument.
My third year exam was one of the toughest but it was also one that I stopped studying crazily for it. one that I realise, There is really no point studying so hard but nevertheless I made it through with a good mark.
Being at BP really gave me an eye opener to a big corporation where you're simply a pawn of theirs with very little authority. It also taught me how cool engineers actually are compared to bankers. Gave me time to reflect on shares and started pursuing a business idea with wen Qian.
The biggest disappointment was failing my assessment centre. This is one of my first failure in years and I had to go back to the drawing board to work on job hunts again. The only setback in 4years.
Looking back now, maybe it was right to not get it. I didn't feel motivated though i like the industry. I didn't feel that I will ever have the authority to manage ppl. I want that, I want ppl to believe in my ideas and share theirs.
December till today has been the greatest time of my life. Actually being so obsess about my business idea is just great. I really like the feeling of it and I wanna thank audrey for just being there.
let's hope the launch will be a successful one. I'm ready to take imperial by storm then London which was what i set out to do when I first came.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )