Crunch time

Today, had a great celebration for Sher-fynn's birthday. Was with most of the PE1-goers and it feels surreal that 4 years have passed just so quickly. Anyhow, looking back, yheu shen commented that 'i don't look like I have finished my exams', then I realise why i was not the most relieved or happiest man now.
This is crunch time, they call it. When decisions have to be made and where the next steps have to be taken. I am not at a crossroads, no. Unfortunately, I do not have control on things. Having said that, I have yet again, found my passion to do things, explore ideas and work crazily hard for it.
This time, its for real, it has real stakes in it. As much as I want to use models or play around, the time has come to showcase my true ability.
In the next few weeks and months, I welcome commitment, I welcome passion and enthusiasm but most of all, I welcome and treasure the work I will be able to produce. So for now, I am looking forward to late nights, loads of contacts and craziness that will come your way.
I want to leave a legacy, create a name for myself.
Enough said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )