When fun is both ways

Summer in Boston has been a great adventure for me. As it comes to an end, it is always good to reflect on the good and the bad - more so on the learning's.

One thing that has been most enjoyable is to have someone appreciate and cherish the joy you share. Nothing beats dancing with someone who enjoy it as much as you do! I always have a saying too but it is more on relationship, "the ability and joy of a man to buy flowers for someone who will treasure it as much the process of flower selection is wonderful".

Put it simply, you want that someone to enjoy it as much as you enjoy putting it together. It can be singing a song, getting a present.... anything.

It was also my first time I am doing a dance tryouts ! Talk about being a confidence booster, I am taking this in a few strides, on one hand, I really want to achieve something in dancing and it brings the other side of confidence out of me.

More challenges in Fall to come.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

A special thank you to my daddy : )

1st week in uk