1st week in uk


piccadilly circus something .


my room ..


chinatown at leicester square
so its my 1st week in the uk huh .. nah .. its like err .. 10 days already
stayed in uncle allen's place for like .. 4 days .. moved into my halls of residence on the 29th .. its really far from UNI .. but have to bear with it .. only thing nice is its cosy and i have my own toilet !! which doesn't have a lock !! ..
anyways .. yea .. been around uk the 1st few days .. not much time though..
recovered from jet lag in like 2 days .. dad took 3 days...
so pretty much fun ..
went to shell centre at waterloo , imax theater , london eye , westminister abbey , , house of parliament , buckingham palace ( 15 pounds thx god it closed when i arrived ) , london bridge , tower of london , tower bridge , museums , wembly !! ..
hehe.. it was fun ..but quite tiring .. and costly ..
yea so back to my accommodation , have to waste 22.30 pounds a week on travelling ..
imagine how far i can drive with that amount of petrol ..
my room's stuff with things .. so many food n clothes ..
1st few days went to 'mingle ' sorta like clubbing for freshers ., it was so boring . every1 was just drinking man .. british people..
everything is alright just to assure u guys ..
went to pick hann up .. lol . fortunately found his accommodation ..
then send my dad back .. yesterday was my 1st day sleeping alone ..

me n dad be4 he flew

my 1st cooking

fry rice

my lunch .. luncheon
this week is pretty busy .. but hopefully i have time to mix with mom or chat with my darling n frens ..

blue dome nicer ..

or red ..


me n london bridge
had a boat party yesterday pretty alright .. i got a free drink after so much hard work .. but i don't drink so i took back n kept it in my fridge ..
been cooking .. err.. simple dishes .most are my favourite vegetables..etc ..
the HIGHLIGHT of the week !! I MISSED MERIDIAN GREENWICH .. BUT .. I WENT ON THE BOAT PARTY N I SAW MILLENNIUM DOME N ALSO THE LINE ACROSS THE SKY HORIZON ..

notice the blue meridian line .. damn cool
here connection pretty bad .. dunno y .. skype also very cha ..
love u people .. add me at skype nigel kheng wei hehn
hehn

things i do when i'm bored

Comments

Hsi@nG said…
bro! good luck! haha.. wat notebook u bought?? n.. the doll is cute! :p take care..
Unknown said…
seems pretty fun, am glad u doing fine there... : ) take k n good luck

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

A special thank you to my daddy : )