NkT conquers Norway !!

I have no time to blog about my Cambridge and Norway visit yet..
but it was amazing... n i spend so much on shopping again, at least i got myself a duffel bag i wanted to badly ..
NkT was what i learn in properties of matter, N= number of molecules, k=Boltzmann constant, T=Temperature

N is for Caleb Ng, ever changing emotion. depending on his inner strength to way off the pain on his leg. My invisible Nike slippers helped a lot i must say.

k for Nigel Kheng, constant always, always the guy posing for the 2 perfect buddies. lol. flat graph for emotions.

T for Tan Jun Sheng, when it comes to wild life, he taught me loads !! you're no longer the man of few words. Hot !!

Lysefjorden
ain't it pretty ??
can you spot me !!!!

NkT partnership, conquered Norway ... or at least central and south of Norway.

Our failure in this trip,
1) Caleb didn't see the midnight sun
2) I didn't see Naeoryfjord
3) Jun Sheng didn't see Bergen.

Who cares,
Flam, Prekeistolen, Hardengervidda and not forgetting our 2nd homes, the Opera house and Finse WC...

Awesome.

Speechless yet again.

Shall blog more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )