Back in Malaysia: Week 1



Finally back in Malaysia after a full 24 months of UK and various European countries. Things have changed slightly here, more independent restaurants, a few new roads etc.

Funnily enough, I feel that I've changed to. I think I'm more matured now etc. Friends are working so the afternoon is the perfect time for me to work on the venture since UK is only waking up. Am raring to get back into the stock market but haven't had much time yet.

Week 1 highlights:
1) Went to Zouk first time, thanks to Jumi (BP intern visiting from UK)
2) Had Koon Kee, my favourite mixed/economy rice
3) Driving my Wira, except its 2 years older and makes loads of noise now
4) Actually spending more time at home than outside with friends
5) Picked up my racket to play with Andrew and his student again

Week 1 surprises:
1) Have not visited ANY mall yet, yes-not even 1u !

Comments

字。君 said…
Welcome back to Malaysia. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

1st week in uk

A special thank you to my daddy : )