A lapse of time

It feels too long that I have not blogged. Writing a piece of journey down use to be an enjoyable past-time, now it seems more like a passing thought that ends up in some corner of my cerebrum.

Fast forward 2014, I have achieved a remarkable feat since coming to Boston. It is the first time, I probably feel like I have utilized my time beyond utilization. I've signed up for dancing, night education class, picked up snowboarding and accomplished many other goals that would not have been possible.

Work wise, I've blended well into the team but still lack knowledge of the systems. I envisaged the need to really go through them again otherwise I'll be far behind.

I wouldn't say I've met too many people, but enough people to keep my week busy. My typical work has been getting crazier, eating out most of the time and not really having time for myself.

Monday: Dance
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday: Night Class
Friday: Dance or Sleep in
Saturday:  Someone's event?
Sunday: Lazy Sundays or just in the park

Now, that doesn't look too busy but it feels as though my schedule has been packed. I'm not complaining by any means but it has been a lovely time doing things and running around.

Lets hope Q3 and Q4 targets will be hit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaintBall ! !

A special thank you to my daddy : )

1st week in uk